The Specsavers Audiology Graduate Program is a 12-month development program that will provide you with the opportunities and support you require to complete your clinical internship and become an Accredited Audiologist.
Your dedicated in-store supervisor will guide you through your clinical internship, tailoring their approach to enhance your personal and professional development.
To complement your in-store experience, our program offers a combination of professional events, courses, and experiences specifically designed to help you achieve expertise.
The Specsavers Audiology approach
At Specsavers Audiology, our mission is to passionately provide best value audiology services to everybody, simply, clearly, and consistently, exceeding customer expectations every time.
When you join Specsavers as a graduate, you can expect to:
- Complete a comprehensive onboarding program, including one week of group training with your graduate peers in our Melbourne support office.
- Be supported with ongoing training, structured development programs and with dedicated elbow-to-elbow support from your Audiology partner.
- Be a part of our network that offers exciting opportunities so you can achieve your career goals.
- Work with passionate like-minded individuals who love what they do and are focused on helping customers and challenging the Audiology industry – for the better.
Graduate program to QP
Our Graduate program is a 12-month development program that supports you in building key skills and expertise, ready to commence your career as a qualified practitioner (QP).
Graduate Program Dates
Our Graduate Program will commence in January 2022.
We’ll be assessing applications immediately and progressing candidates who meet the program eligibility criteria to our assessment and online interview.
Program Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for our Graduate Program you’ll need to:
- Be either in your final year of Masters study or a 2020 graduate, at an Audiology Australia Accredited University.
- Have full-time working rights within Australia at the commencement of the program.
Our recruitment process is designed to promote two-way communication. We want to be fully transparent about our brand, expectations, timeframes, and our process so that you can understand where you are at, and what the next steps are.
We also want to find out about you, and we’ll make a dedicated effort to get to know you as an individual, to learn what your career aspirations are, and your future goals.
We will share with you our goals, growth opportunities, and what’s most important to us as an audiology business.
All Specsavers Audiology salaries are set at competitive market rates. When you are offered a graduate position, you’ll receive full details of your remuneration package.
APPLICATIONS FOR OUR 2022 INTAKE HAVE NOW CLOSED. For more information about our Graduate Program and/or to apply, contact Teagan Hickey on 0439 971 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org