Since launching in August 2017, Specsavers Audiology has gone from strength to strength and now we’re on a mission to bring more audiology professionals onboard – as either partners or employed clinicians.
To date, we’ve opened:
- Nearly 200 audiology stores at locations across Australia: 56 are in Victoria and Tasmania
- We’ve welcomed approximately 120 audiology partners to our family: 35 are in Victoria and Tasmania
- Introduced audiology assistant roles into over 1/4 of our stores in Victoria and Tasmania.
At Specsavers Audiology, we’re committed to supporting our partners and clinicians to deliver high-quality hearing care. We do this by:
- Supporting a focus on customer care
- With open and transparent pricing
- Excellent products at great prices
- Providing our partners with the flexibility and freedom to make critical day-to-day decisions to run and grow their own business, with the support and stability of the Specsavers brand.
We’re continuing to grow!
Despite the challenges of lockdowns in 2020, our Victorian and Tasmanian audiology businesses have continued to grow.
With more locations now available across Victoria and Tasmania, why not set your sights on prime locations such as:
- Point Cook
- Fountain Gate
These locations are available and ready for you to move right in!
Are you ready to take your audiology career to new heights?
Want to be part of the Specsavers story and set yourself up for success? We are looking for experienced Audiology professionals to join our family.
We invite you to have a confidential, no-obligation discussion about Specsavers opportunities by contacting Julia Hewagama on 0409 015 519 or email email@example.com