Are you ready to take your audiology career in a new direction? Do you want to lead a team and improve clinical performance across Australia and New Zealand? Then this role is for you!
Since launching in August 2017, Specsavers Audiology has gone from strength to strength, opening more than 155 locations across Australia and welcoming over 100 audiology professionals to the joint venture partnership. While our growth across Australia continues, we have also commenced our journey in New Zealand welcoming 12 new partners in 2020.
At Specsavers Audiology we’re committed to supporting our Audiology Partners to enable them to deliver high-quality hearing care across Australia and New Zealand. Every decision we take is in the best interests of the partnership and designed to help our partners grow their business.
To meet our growing business needs, we are looking for an experienced professional to take on the role of Professional Performance Manager. The role sits within our Audiology Professional Services & Product team which is part of the wider thirty-strong Specsavers Audiology Support team.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services & Product and working collaboratively within the wider team, you will lead a team of five to drive the continuous improvement of practice standards across Australia and New Zealand.
The Professional Performance Manager will lead the Professional Services Consultant team on providing support for audiology partners and professionals to meet the commercial potential of the business whilst ensuring consistency in the delivery of audiology and audiological procedures. To provide first-class levels of customer service to both internal stakeholders and external customers through audiology training and development programs.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a fully qualified Audiologist or Audiometrist (or equivalent) with considerable industry experience.
- Has extensive experience as an Audiology Professional.
- Is a current member of Audiology Australia or the Australian College of Audiology.
- Has extensive experience of the audiology industry in Australia.
- Has experience of training design and delivery.
- Possesses outstanding customer relationship and management skills.
- Has strong needs analysis, design, and delivery evaluation skills.
- Advanced facilitation/training skills.
- Proven experience of implementing successful change initiatives.
- Experience of managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong influencing and resilient skills
- Has the ability to coach and mentor.
The Professional Performance Manager role can be based anywhere in Australia, but there will be some travel to our Support Office in Melbourne required.
And as well as a great place to work, and amazing colleagues, here at Specsavers, we support flexible working wherever possible to assist our people in achieving a balance between their work and personal life. We aim to provide flexibility in where, how, and when we work. You can find out more about working for us here: www.join.specsavers.com/au/department/support-office
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, then contact email@example.com