Love the idea of a ‘start-up’ but also want the security of an established business? Get the best of both worlds with this unique opportunity to both join an existing business and be part of the journey to establish the second.
Specsavers Sydney MetCentre and Chifley Square are ready to open their doors to audiology.
Specsavers Sydney MetCentre is a long-established optical business that has been operating for more than 12 years, and in that time has amassed a loyal and passionate customer base. While Chifley Square is a newly established optical business, having opened its doors in early 2020. With the same optical partners in both stores, Chifley and MetCentre both have a reputation of providing excellent customer service and care – and they’re looking for an enthusiastic audiology partner to help them extend healthcare services to the local community.
You couldn’t ask for a more central location to launch your own business – set in the heart of Sydney’s bustling CBD, the MetCentre store is located on the mezzanine of the weekday operating MetCentre, which offers a variety of retail shops, specialty stores, restaurants and a supermarket.
Chifley Square is located on the ground floor across from the Chifley shopping mall which contains upscale retailers, offices, and a variety of dining options and is positioned as providing a convenient inner-city shopping experience.
If opening your own business in the centre of Sydney isn’t enough to dazzle – then don’t forget you’ll be combining the ability to do the job you love whilst enjoying the flexibility and autonomy of managing your own business.
As a Specsavers partner you:
- Will receive a guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of business profits.
- Won’t be given any product-related KPIs or sales targets.
- Will enjoy a comprehensive onboarding program that covers face-to-face training, hands-on sessions in business management, clinical standards, and understanding the Specsavers philosophy.
- Will step into a sound-treated room, with a booth and all of the equipment that you need at your fingertips.
- Will have the Specsavers brand behind you, delivering amazing support including delivering world-class products via an agile supply chain, award-winning marketing, reliable IT systems, and a wealth of training and development.
- Will help you shape your business by marketing to a collective customer base of more than six million individuals.
You became an audiology professional to help people and transform lives – this partnership opportunity gives you the chance to do exactly that.
Be a part of a business that strives to transform the industry into a better place for clinicians and customers alike.
To find out more contact Julia Hewagama on 0409 015 519 or email email@example.com.