An hour of your time – our personal invitation to a ‘Partnership’ discussion: Specsavers Audiology in Australia
With news of our Specsavers Audiology launch having spread like wildfire over the last month, we have received a rash of calls from audiology professionals across Australia wanting to learn about ownership opportunities – or ‘partnership’ roles as we call them – and how our award-winning franchise works.
To enable discussions with as many individuals as possible, we have set some key dates (see table) in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne over the next month and a half – and we would love to set up a meeting with interested audiologists and audiometrists. Alternatively, if none of those Friday and Saturday dates are suitable, let’s arrange a date that works best for you – we can meet you any time you choose. You can be assured all such meetings remain 100% private and confidential.
We have all the information you need to make an initial partnership assessment – so why not contact Mike Protopsaltis, Head of Retail – Audiology, by email on email@example.com or via mobile on 0416 923 297 – to schedule a meeting time and date and answer any initial questions.
PS – we’re attending Sound Exchange in June at the RACV Royal Pines in Qld – so we can also arrange time together there…
1-on-1 Key Dates
Your choice of Fridays and Saturdays in:
Melbourne: 23 & 24 June
Brisbane: 30 June & 1 July
Sydney: 7 & 8 July
Specsavers Fast Facts
- Specsavers is the market leader in UK and Irish audiology and has grown significantly in The Netherlands too. We offer audiology services through more than 900 business locations
- All our audiology businesses in Australia will operate within Specsavers optical outlets, marketing to a collective customer database of more than 6 million individuals
- Our optical business in Australia has grown to 350 stores in just nine years, propelling literally hundreds of optometrists and optical dispensers into business ownership as Specsavers ‘Partners’
- We market leader in Australian optics – with more people choosing to have their eyes tested and buy their prescription eyewear at Specsavers than any other optometrist
- Last financial year alone, our Australian store partners saw collective sales of over $850 million – some $2.6 million per store on average, with record profits too