Are you ready for something new? Does an exciting opportunity to be your own boss in one of Australia’s most breathtaking locations sound good?
Specsavers Audiology provides audiology professionals with an opportunity unlike any other provider across Australia, that is to support your local community, and their needs, whilst also helping you create something of your own.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity in Palmerston, Northern Territory.
You’ll be joining a well-established optical business with a loyal customer base, that has been operating for more than 13 years. The store is now ready to launch audiology services and provide even greater healthcare to the local NT community.
Palmerston is a vibrant regional hub with a fast-growing future. As the second-largest city in NT with more than 35,0000 residents, Palmerston has a lot to offer. The city offers a green retreat with picturesque open spaces along with shopping centres and sporting grounds, making it a beautiful place to call home and a great place to launch your own business!
And as a Specsavers joint venture partner, you can continue to do the job you love whilst enjoying the flexibility and autonomy of managing your own clinic.
As a Specsavers partner you:
- Will receive a guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of business profits.
- Won’t be given any product-related KPIs or sales targets.
- Will enjoy a comprehensive onboarding program that covers face-to-face training, hands-on sessions in business management, clinical standards, and understanding the Specsavers philosophy.
- Will step into a sound-treated room, with a booth and all of the equipment that you need at your fingertips.
- Will have the Specsavers brand behind you, delivering amazing support including delivering world-class product via an agile supply chain, award-winning marketing, reliable IT systems, and a wealth of training and development.
- Will have help you shape your business by marketing to a collective customer base of more than six million individuals.
You became an audiologist to help people and transform lives – this partnership opportunity gives you the chance to do exactly that.
Be a part of business that strives to transform the industry into a better place for clinicians and customers alike.
Contact Julia Hewagama on 0409 015 519 or email email@example.com to find out more.