With 25 audiology professionals now approved for partnership and due to extraordinary levels of interest, the Specsavers Audiology team has now locked in further 1-on-1 meeting dates across Australia in October.
As we announce the opening of each new Specsavers Audiology business, we are receiving more and more calls from audiology professionals across Australia, wanting to learn about ownership opportunities – or ‘partnership’ roles as we call them – and how our award-winning franchise works.
To enable discussions with as many individuals as possible, we have set a number of key dates (see table) in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Adelaide across October – with the aim being to hold 1-on-1 meetings with as many interested audiologists and audiometrists as we can. Alternatively, if none of the Friday and Saturday dates listed are suitable for you, let’s arrange a time, place and date to suit you.
As ever, you can be assured all such meetings remain 100% private and confidential.
We have all the information you need to make an initial partnership assessment – so why not contact Julia Hewagama, Professional Recruitment Manager – Audiology, by email on email@example.com or via mobile on 0409 015 519 – to schedule a meeting time and date and to pose any initial questions.
1-on-1 Key Dates
Your choice of Fridays and Saturdays in:
Melbourne: 13 & 14 October
Sydney: 13 & 14 October
Perth: 20 & 21 October
Adelaide: 20 & 27 and 28 October
Let’s talk about
- Which Specsavers locations are available in the coming 12 months
- How we manage to stock such great products at such unheard-of prices
- The ins-and-outs of the Specsavers franchise model for Audiologists and Audiometrists
- The market-rate salary + super package paid to all Specsavers franchise partners, guaranteed
- How we will market your audiology business to local Specsavers customers
- What investment is required to get your Specsavers Audiology business started (and why it’s so much lower than you might think)