At Specsavers, we do things differently. Since we launched in late 2017, we’ve challenged and changed the industry – for the better, with a formula based on clinical excellence, open and transparent pricing, and outstanding products at value for money prices.
In four years, we’ve opened over 218 stores and welcomed 134 Audiology partners and 10 employed clinicians, across Australia and New Zealand, and we’ve got big plans for the future.
To support our growth plans, we are now seeking to bring on board both part-time and full-time employed clinicians to be part of our success story.
If you are a passionate and friendly audiology professional, employment opportunities are now available at:
- Warilla & Shellharbour
- Wagga Wagga
Employment with Specsavers is a great way to join the Specsavers Audiology family, PLUS we have some great incentives to support your move to these regional NSW locations:
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- An attractive guaranteed salary of between $90,000 – $100,000 plus super (pro rata for PT)
- An annual regional bonus of $20,000 (pro rata for PT)
- Plus 25% business performance-based bonus, paid quarterly (pro rata for PT)
- No sales targets or product related KPIs
- And we’ll help you make a smooth transition to settle into your new business, plus assist with your relocation if you need to move.
Now is the time to join the Specsavers family in regional NSW. To learn more about the opportunities, contact Teagan Hickey our Professional Recruitment Coordinator on 0439 971 095 or email email@example.com