Are you looking to take your audiology career in a new direction? Then we have the opportunity for you!
Since launching in August 2017, Specsavers Audiology has gone from strength to strength, opening 155 locations across Australia and welcoming over 100 audiology professionals to the joint venture partnership. While our growth across Australia continues, we have also commenced our journey in New Zealand, opening four locations and welcoming our first three pioneer partners.
At Specsavers Audiology we’re committed to supporting our Audiology Partners to enable them to deliver high-quality hearing care across Australia and New Zealand. Every decision we take is in the best interests of the partnership and designed to help our partners grow their business.
To meet our growing business needs, we’re on the hunt for two audiology professionals to join us as Professional Services Consultants and be part of our Professional Services team. Based in either Perth or Sydney, our Professional Services Consultants will play a crucial role in supporting our JVPs by providing a programme of ongoing training and development.
The roles are an essential part of our support team, and will be responsible for:
- supporting our clinician resourcing programme
- delivering workshops, store visits, one on one training sessions and online learning interventions
- carrying out peer-to-peer observations in store as part of our Clinical Excellence Programme
- supporting the identification of clinical skill gaps and training needs to ensure that the right training solutions are developed and delivered
- supporting our store partners in running effective and efficient clinics
- supporting the growth of store performance to achieve key business targets.
We’re looking for audiology professionals who are passionate about transforming hearing care in Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidates will have experience delivering professional training to audiology professionals, ideally with experience in the retail sector, and be able to build strong professional relationships. You’ll also need to have a registered QP number or be eligible to attain one.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org