The Specsavers Audiology team are hosting online 1:1 coffee catch-ups in October to meet with audiologists and audiometrists interested in finding out more about the Specsavers Audiology business.
Due to overwhelming demand, we are now adding an additional day for the coffee catch-ups:
- Friday 22 October – ALL TIMES BOOKED OUT
- Saturday 23 October –
LIMITED TIMES AVAILABLEUPDATE: DUE TO DEMAND, WE’VE NOW OPENED MORE BOOKINGS.
- Sunday 24 October – TIMES NOW AVAILABLE
Note: these catch-ups are 100 per cent private and confidential.
Interested audiology professionals in New South Wales and Victoria (or those looking to relocate to these States) are invited to meet with the team and find out what Specsavers partnership and/or employment offers, including:
- Your career ambitions
- Our mission and values, and why we’re different
- Our commitment to providing great value products
- The difference between partnership and employment opportunities
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Guaranteed salary + super paid to partners and employed clinicians, plus other perks partners receive
- What is required to get the business started if you’re interested in partnership
To book a confidential coffee catch-up, contact Teagan Hickey, Professional Recruitment Coordinator – Audiology on 0439 971 095 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and lock in a time that suits you!
With more than 210 Australian Specsavers Audiology locations already taken, and a number of employment opportunities available – now is the time to get on board!