As a fastest growing provider of hearing care services in Australia, Specsavers Audiology has a strong commitment to providing our employees with a supportive and inclusive work environment, as well as a range of benefits that help to promote work-life balance and career development.
No matter where you are in your career, there are many ways to join our Specsavers family where you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits: We offer competitive salaries, plus superannuation and a range of benefits to our in-store employees.
- Professional development opportunities: We value your ongoing professional development and provide a range of training and development opportunities to help you grow and advance in your career.
- Work-life balance: We recognise the importance of work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements to help you strike the right balance between your personal and professional lives.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and encourages employees from all backgrounds to apply for roles.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment: We value collaboration and teamwork and has a supportive work environment that encourages our employees to work together and share ideas.
- Employee engagement and well-being: We have a strong focus on employee engagement and well-being and provide a range of initiatives and resources to help employees stay healthy and happy at work.
So, if you’re looking for a new career this year, then employment with Specsavers Audiology offers a range of benefits to support and develop you in your career. Make 2023 your year for a new career with Specsavers Audiology.
To find out more about employment with Specsavers Audiology, contact Shelley Fenech on 0457 627 521 or email email@example.com.