We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and friendly audiologist or audiometrist to become our Audiology Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Bunbury and Specsavers Busselton in Western Australia.
As a Specsavers Audiology partner, you will lead from the front, driving the highest standards of clinical care as we embrace new technology and take on new challenges.
Our goal is to bring excellence in hearing healthcare to the high street, and this is your opportunity to join us on that journey. With Specsavers, you can continue to do the job you love whilst enjoying the flexibility and autonomy of managing your own practice.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – the clinical independence to make those critical day-to-day decisions in the best interests of your customers, whilst having the support and experience of Specsavers behind you – a renowned and constantly-expanding brand with more than 330 retail outlets nationwide.
This Audiology Joint Venture Partnership involves:
- The ultimate opportunity to run and grow the Specsavers Audiology business
- An attractive guaranteed salary of between $90,000 – $100,000
- Quarterly dividends generated by the business profits
- Masters Degree in Audiology or The Certificate IV in Audiometry (pre 2008) or The Certificate IV in Audiometric Assessment and a Diploma of Hearing Device Prescription and Evaluation or an equivalent qualification
- Hold or be eligible to obtain a qualified practitioner number as a full member of the appropriate professional body (Audiology Australia or The Hearing Aid Audiometrist Society of Australia or The Australian College of Audiology)
- 2 years clinical experience post obtaining QP
- A high level of interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to build strategic working relationships with a diverse range of people
- Demonstrated managerial and business skills
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively to achieve desired business outcomes and targets
- Effective time management and ability to achieve deadlines
- Ability to write concise reports and business correspondence
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
It’s an exciting opportunity with plenty to think about, so we’ll be here to explain everything when you’re ready – from the Specsavers partnership model and how it all works, to the support available at every step of your partnership journey.
To express interest and apply for this partnership opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org