We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and friendly audiologist or audiometrist to become our Acting Audiology Joint Venture Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract at Specsavers Albany in Western Australia.
If you’re an audiology professional that is interested in a Specsavers partnership but is looking for an opportunity to work within an established business before taking on partnership, becoming an Acting Audiology Joint Venture Partner could be for you.
The role of Acting Audiology Joint Venture Partner provides you with a unique opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the Specsavers model whilst you care take an established location, fulfilling the role of a Specsavers Audiology Partner.
Why take up this opportunity?
- As an acting partner you’ll receive a guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to a share of business profits
- You won’t be given any product-related KPIs or sales targets.
- A comprehensive 3 week on-boarding program that includes face to face training, hands on sessions in business management, clinical standards and understanding the Specsavers philosophy.
- You’ll step into a sound treated room, with a booth and all of the equipment that you need at your finger tips
- Ongoing training and development and support by marketing to a collective customer base of more than six million individuals.
You’ll have the best of both worlds – the clinical independence to make those critical day-to-day decisions in the best interests of your customers, whilst having the support and experience of Specsavers behind you – a renowned and constantly-expanding brand with more than 330 retail outlets nationwide.
If you are passionate about delivering the best value hearing care to your customers, simply, clearly and consistently and to exceed customer expectations every time – then take this opportunity to join Specsavers Audiology.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact our Professional Recruitment Consultant Chanelle Castro on +61 (0) 477 243 349 firstname.lastname@example.org.