Audiometrist Partner- Lismore, New South Wales
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and friendly audiology professional for a full-time position of Partner – Audiometrist at Specsavers Lismore, New South Wales.
As a Partner – Audiometrist at Lismore you will:
- Lead from the front, driving the highest standards of clinical care as we embrace new technology and take on new challenges
- Be responsible for providing audiology services, including hearing aid fitting and aftercare, to a consistently high clinical and customer service standard
- Have clinical independence to make critical day-to-day decisions in the best interests of your customers, whilst having support and experience of Specsavers behind you – a renowned and constantly-expanding brand with over 330 retail outlets nationwide.
This position will offer you:
- Attractive guaranteed salary of $95,000 + Super
- Generous bonus scheme
- Certificate IV in Audiometry (pre 2008) of Certificate IV in Audiometric Assessment and a Diploma of Hearing Device Prescription and Evaluation or an equivalent qualification
- Hold or be eligible to hold a qualified practitioner number as a full member of the appropriate professional body (Audiology Australia or The Hearing Aid Audiometrist Society of Australia or The Australian College of Audiology)
- 2 years clinical experience post obtaining QP
- A high level of interpersonal skills and communication skills with the ability to build strategic working relationships with a diverse range of people
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively to achieve desired business outcomes and targets
- Effective time management and ability to achieve deadlines
- Ability to write concise reports
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Whilst the opportunity is our Lismore store, providing audiology services at other locations such as Ballina will be required from time to time.
It’s an exciting opportunity with plenty to think about, so we’ll be here to explain everything when you’re ready – please contact us.